Taking Care of Mom & Dad During the Pandemic
Time & Location
About the Event
Who should attend? Seniors, their adult children and caregivers.
Caring for our aging parents is difficult under normal circumstances.
During this pandemic, the challenges have multiplied exponentially:
- Remote care is complicated by travel restrictions and adapting to a “Zoom World” or virtual face time visits is difficult.
- The risk of Covid-19 infection makes care decisions more difficult and adds to the potential for guilt.
- The legal and financial landscapes are changing rapidly and it is difficult to stay current.
- Nursing homes have been hotbeds for the virus, giving rise to concerns about care.
- What can I do about the isolation and loneliness my loved one is experiencing?
Please join us as our panel of experts addresses these issues and offers strategies to blunt their impact.