Join Olive Community Services for our Annual Walkathon this year!
We are holding an in-person walkathon on Sunday, November 7th from 9-11a.m. at New Horizon Community Center in Irvine, CA. We challenge you and your family to walk up to 5K with us and raise funds for a great cause! All proceeds raised leading up to our walkathon event go toward Olive’s Live, Learn and Thrive Program which includes: exercise, cooking, mental health, outdoor hiking and more! Let’s take steps in the right direction by registering for our walkathon today!
5 Great Reasons to Join
1) An opportunity for seniors and friends to engage in physical activity for health and wellness
2) Connect with friends, community members, and allies together for a good cause
3) Collectively raise $50,000 for Olive’s Live, Learn, and Thrive Programs through peer to peer fundraising and sponsorships
4) Raise your $1K campaign goal and get a fabulous walkathon t-shirt and special Olive hydroflask
5) Engage in friendly competition with your fellow Olivers on who can raise the most
Already signed up? Track the campaign progress here>>
For more information, contact Sofia at email@example.com
For sponsorship information, contact Arefa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our generous Olive Annual Walkathon 2021 Sponsors: